Profile: Michael H. Silvers, A Law Corporation
Michael H. Silvers is one of the Premier Personal Injury attorneys in the state of California, and has been specializing in representing motor vehicle accident victims and wrongful death cases since 1975. He has the highest rating possible as an attorney, and his success rate of 98.6% for handling accident cases is one of the highest in the state.
THE FOLLOWING IS THE PROFESSIONAL LEGAL PROFILE, THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS, THE SUCCESSES, AND THE LEGAL AFFILIATIONS OF MICHAEL H. SILVERS:
- Admitted to practice law in the California Supreme Court.
- Admitted to practice law in the United States Court of Appeals.
- Admitted to practice law in the Central District of California. (Federal Court)
- Personal Injury Professor at the University of California Los Angeles. (UCLA)
- Published article and highlighted in the statewide legal periodical “The Daily Journal” regarding a $6.4 million Personal Injury recovery.
- Published article and highlighted in the statewide legal periodical “The Daily Journal” regarding a $4.1 million Personal Injury recovery.
- Legal appearance on television regarding Personal Injury.
- Originated Law Day on Radio Station KFWB.
- Radio Legal Panelist.
- Publication of Law Review article.
- Juris Doctorate degree 1974.
- Instructor of Law at Glendale Law School.
- Publication of major Personal Injury case.
- Personal Injury Mediator.
- Personal Injury Evaluator.
- Personal Injury Arbitrator.
- Personal Injury Professor.
- Peer recognition as Specializing in Personal Injury.
Areas of Practice:
Automobile Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Pedestrian Accidents, Personal Injury Accidents, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Wrongful Death Accidents, Serious Injury Accidents, Bicycle Accidents, Bus Accidents, Car Accidents, Truck Accidents, Injured Passenger Accidents, and Products Liability.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Member of Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
- Member of California Trial Lawyers Association.
- Member of American Trial Lawyers Association.
- Member of Los Angeles Bar Association.
- Member of the State Bar of California.
- Member of Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles.
- Member of the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Association. (Now CAALA)
Personal Injury Success Rate:
City University of New York, Queens College, Temple Law School of Philadelphia.
Won a case in California Supreme court, and changed the law.
Record-breaking jury verdict.